Cross-Cultural Advancement Service Package
How you will benefit:
- Reverses prejudicial attitudes and strengthens relationships that cross lines of difference.
- Equips participants with practical cross-cultural communication skills.
- Introduces participants to a total framework for understanding the complete factors that interact to shape cross-cultural attitudes and behaviors.
Who should attend:
- People seeking to gain insights and skill necessary to interact effectively in a multicultural setting. Learning modules address gaps in reach, appeal and perceived relevance among the target audiences by using curriculum and teaching methods reflective of their background, belief and reality.
- Duration: Three full-day or six half-day sessions
- Six total learning modules; five comprised of learning the Safe to Relate System; one dedicated to skill development and application.
- Note: One module = approximately one-half day
- Group size: Cross-cultural learning modules adapted to accommodate both small and large groups
- Pre-Seminar Assignment: Two hours. Reading, thinking and completing the questionnaire.